Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hello World! Face My Burgeoning Wrath!


Today was a good day. So far. I woke up. Here is a picture to prove it.





.

I then gave Mom a run-down of how the day was going to go. You've got to be firm with Mothers - for them it's all my life, my schedule, blah blah - 'Bout time you figured it out Momma - it's all about lil' Sacagawea Extreme here.

Priority Numerus Unus - taking a big ole lick out of my fist, while kicking back on a Sacagawea-sized pillow!

I stick my tongue out at you, workers of the world! Envy my joy!

Finally, time to dictate my musings to Momma - my fingers get tired quickly after so much activity -

Peace out yo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home