Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to Moi!


That's right, ladies and gentlemen! Today marks the one year
anniversary of my incredible journey of Sacagawea Extremism, Post-Natal!
And what better way to celebrate than by getting awesome stuff!

This is the most amazing present ever - I'm speechless!
Truly this is a page turner!


Now it's time to take my hot rod for a spin -
luckily it's got a "phat" speaker system
so I can listen to "La Cucaracha -
over and over and over and over . . .


Thank you to everyone who made this possible -
Birthdays rule my little world!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hansonius said...

One? She doesn't look a day over zero! She's beautiful!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bithday little one. I'm so sad to have missed your special day...but I've said some prayers for you today. I love you more than life itself. I can't wait to see you, but until then, know how very much you are loved.
Grams

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! she even looks older! she's growing out of her 'kurt' stage and now is into the 'looks more like megan' stage! ha ha ! i want to pinch her nose...

7:26 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

Happy Birthday Sacagawea!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home