Sunday, February 03, 2008

Winter Update

Well well, it's become a mantra, but ole' Pops doesn't let me update this blog as often as I would like. He's also saying stuff like, "I'm too tired to move, let alone blog" and "You want to bloggy blog, better get a jobby job." I don't even know what that means.



Two lovely ladies reading books;
One drooly lady in a sock.


Behold The Chunk!

"Mon dieu! What reediculous headgear!"

Thanks for the recliner, Mom and Dad!
Hope you weren't planning on sitting here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to see photos on your blog again, Sacagawea. You & your sister look very pretty in your matching outfits! I love your sister's pretty smile and also love the picture of you with your mother! Your sister looks very dashing in her green hat, but she doesn't appear very happy about it!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home