Monday, February 09, 2009

Roman Holiday

I thought I'd reward our loyal, long-suffering readers with a few choice pics of our recent peregrinations:

Me, Daddy, and Willy on top of the Victor Emmanuelle 2 monument. Stop huffing and puffing from those stairs, Dad - maybe less donuts, more exercise would help?

Wow the Christmas tree is HUGE this year!!!!



Sacagawea at the Trevi Fountain.
Dad said I'd have to dive in to snag a few euros to offset the cost of the trip.

Ha ha.

Here's how Willy saw Rome: by being pressed directly against Dad's chest for hours at a time.
Tough noogies for you, baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love these photos. I love J's haircut! How exciting to see all of you in Rome! J at the Trevi fountain! Wow!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home