Monday, November 14, 2005

My Evening Routine

Those of you who know me best know I am a creature of habit. Evenings are no exception. I begin with a regimen of vigorous kicking and grunting. I find this essential for my abs. One day you will all fear my abs.






After hitting the showers, I tuck in with a fine vintage pacifier. This particular year was excellent. An overture of apple, a hint of kumquat, the faintest whiff of boysenberry - this is what dreams are made of.




St. Paul admonishes, "Think of what is above, not of what is on earth. . . . Put to death, then, the parts of you that are earthly." But did St. Paul ever have a fine 2005 pacifier? I think not.

Good night, folks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Simone said...

Paul and wine vintage references...now you are speaking my language.

Incidentally, it would have been perfect if you had included a pun on whine and wine, especially considering the pacifiers use.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Sacagawea Extreme said...

Touche, Overly. Touche -

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello juliana the powerful one this is your mighty uncle Austin i will see you on friday bye baby pookums

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home