Thursday, December 08, 2005

Stand Up and Be Counted


Hello, Sacagawea fans - happy feast of the Immaculate Conception! Feast your succulent eyes upon me, the undeniably cute - that than which nothing cuter can be thought!

This picture is a good example of my burgeoning ability to stand. Pay no attention to the arms upon my back! They are not propping me up - they are merely rubbing the cares away from my aching muscles . . .

Dad says if I keep standing like this, pretty soon I'll be dunking basketballs, just like him . . .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...you must be talking about those bright colored fisher price basketball goals for kids...right?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Sacagawea Extreme said...

Now, now, we didn't need to clarify that, did we? Please do not destroy my dad's fragile self-esteem during finals week!

PS Hello Jozef!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kurt are you going into the finals of basketball

6:21 PM  
Blogger auntie erica said...

happy three month birthday/anniversary little sacagawea!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Andrew Simone said...

Ah, the "that than which" always haunting yet always appealing.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home