Saturday, November 19, 2005

I Meet My Extended Family


There I was, minding my own business, contemplating the angst of modern life for the recently born, when something happened. A horde of admirers descended upon me, whooping and hollering, demanding the pearls of wisdom that inevitably drop from my milk-encrusted lips. Being the paragon of charity I am, I obliged them.


"Do good," I said. "Avoid evil." My uncle Austin and Grams love this high-minded advice. "These words have guided me through many a dark night. Go and do likewise."






Uncle Austin held my hand and whispered, "What is your secret?" "I have nothing you do not also possess. The secret is within you, Uncle Austin. Now, where are those keys?"







Uncle Austin then rewarded me with my favorite dancing keys! Ah, joy of joys! That such bliss remains in this vale of tears!









Then Grandpa showed me a new game - leg-bouncing! I love my family!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture! I'm so happy you are all there! Looks like Juliana is happy you are there too!

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home