Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Consolation of Sacagawea's Philosophy

My first bath: a horrific experience.
The depths of human suffering spread out before me.
I recognized I would find little succor in this bitter northern land.


As I grew older, I learned to content myself with philosophy.
What is "Duckiness"?

Oh Ducky, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1) I can suck you.
2) I can bang you into things.
3) I can drop you from great heights.
4) I can contort you into awkward positions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I like my little ducky friend! Little ducky says pl be nice to me, Juliana friend!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooh!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home