Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Best Halloween Ever!


Yowza, somebody better give me some candy,
or there'll be a whole lotta stinging, if you know what I mean . . .

Hey everybody, check out my loot -
you better keep away, Dad aka "Sticky Fingers" -
Even though I can only count to zero, I'll remember how many are in there!

Ah yes, now I know why this holiday is so amazing -
the dawn from on high has broken upon us, M&M be its name . . .

Oohhh . . . little Sacagawea doesn't feel so good . . . now comes the reckoning!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my, little Sacagawea is a sweet little stinger! Love these photos!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Colette D.M.J said...

These pics are hilarious! I can't believe how grown up she looks - and eating M&Ms! Impressive. Colette has total slacker parents in comparison - we didn't even dress her up!
Kurt - congrats on passing the bar.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home